Friday, December 11, 2009

Ink to paper or skin...

I was always a fan of the Game, from the mix tapes to the getting signed to the leaving back to the mix tapes. He a talented dude, (plus he's a gamer major points) The Game hasn't officially signed with Star Trak but he's definitely shown his pride in working with the label's head, Pharrell Williams. Pharrell acting as executive producer of Game's forthcoming R.E.D. album, Game recently inked Star Trak's logo on his arm to "show loyalty." and as far as the loyalty and the music biz goes that a rare thing in and of itself.


the Game had this to say:
"Pharrell's gonna take my career to the next level, keep me 'hood and cross me over at the same time by executive producing my album, so that's how I show my loyalty," Game told Rap-Up.com. "Pharrell is my friend. We've created a work bond and established a friendship. Star Trak is gonna make me money in the future -- that logo, that brand, that man helping me. That's something that's gonna put milk in my refrigerator and help me feed my kids, keep them in private school, and keep them doing what they do." all said in done both guys are stand up dudes in my book, im excited to see what comes from this "Meeting of the Minds"

No comments: