Wednesday, December 02, 2009

PaST EVENTS


So Im chillin' in the bed watching one of the coolest movies ever (what makes it gnarly is that its a love story!) and I realize I never posted pics of the Epic ass night of fun I had for the MW2 release event in union square. They gave away hella free too They went all out! From the guestlist to the drinks to the location of the tent. it was pretty mind blowing.It was filled with all types of people.


The "superstar" to the "hardcore gamer" but of course they were separated. Ice-T, Soulja boy, Jadakiss, Dj Jazzy Jaff and Quest luv just to name a few. All the VIP's were given a awesome gift. I met so pretty good gamers and got so wasted I ended up at Epsteins drinking even more and eatting hot wings. Fun was had by all and the free Prestidge edition didnt hurt either.


No comments: